NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Outlaw country rocker Jacob Bryant will host his first TalkShopLive stream tonight at 8 p.m. CST where fans can order exclusive signed vinyl and CDs from his latest album, Bar Stool Preacher, as well as additional Jacob Bryant merch. Bryant will be answering questions live and playing songs off of his most recent album. TalkShopLive is the leading livestreaming, social selling, online network.
Bryant made his Grand Ole Opry debut on February 18, just one month after the release of his Bar Stool Preacher album. Bryant was announced by Grand Ole Opry member and No. 1 Billboard charting artist, Mark Wills. His powerful performance of “Heartbeat” and “Sometimes I Pray” received a standing ovation from the audience.
Released on Jan. 14 via Thirty Tigers and American Roots Records, Bar Stool Preacher “tells deeply personal stories about his long, hard road to this phase of his life and career (Wide Open Country).” With over 2 million streams in less than one month, Bar Stool Preacher has landed in the Top 30 on Billboard’s Current Country Albums and Top New Artist Albums and received recognition from Billboard, People.com, The Boot/Taste of Country, CMT.com, American Songwriter and many more. In support of the release, Bryant is currently on his Bar Stool Preacher tour. See full list of tour dates below and to purchase tickets, click HERE.
Produced by Bryant, Jesse Triplett, Brandon Metcalf, Noah Gordon and Jeff Catton, Bar Stool Preacher was recorded at South X Sea Studios in Nashville. The 13-song collection stays true to Bryant’s trademark, deeply personal style that has built an eager fan base and caught the attention of industry heavyweights like Thirty Tigers. The global music marketing, management, distribution and publishing company recently inked its deal with Bryant and American Roots Records. “I think Jacob has it in him to be a major star, and I’m proud that he and his team picked us to help him realize his promise,” shared Thirty Tigers President David Macias.
Bar Stool Preacher Tracklisting:
1. Well Whiskey (Discount Cigarettes) – (Written by Joel Shewmake, Jami Grooms, Danny Simpson | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Brandon Metcalf, Jacob Bryant)
2. The Bottom (Raise Em Up) – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Wyatt McCubbin, Carson Chamberlain | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Noah Gordon, Jacob Bryant, Jeff Catton)
3. Can’t Say No To You – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Wyatt McCubbin, Carson Chamberlain | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Jacob Bryant)
4. Baptized By The River – (Written by Joel Shewmake, Davis Corley | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Jacob Bryant)
5. Things That Hurt – (Written by Wyatt McCubbin, Carson Chamberlain, Gary Harrison | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Noah Gordon, Jacob Bryant)
6. Can’t Take An Angel To Hell – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Jami Grooms, Nick Sizemore | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Jacob Bryant)
7. Good Ol’ Boy (UK Rock Mix) – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Joel Shewmake, Brett Beavers | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Brandon Metcalf, Jacob Bryant)
8. Devil & An Old Six String – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Jami Grooms | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Brandon Metcalf, Jacob Bryant)
9. Buzzards – (Written by Wyatt McCubbin)
10. Ain’t Gonna Happen Today – (Written by Wyatt McCubbin, Carson Chamberlain, Marty Dodson, Mark Nessler | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Jacob Bryant)
11. Heartbeat – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Wyatt McCubbin, Carson Chamberlain | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Jacob Bryant)
12. Wash It Down – (Written by Jacob Bryant, Wyatt McCubbin, Carson Chamberlain | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Jacob Bryant)
13. Amen – (Written by Ben Kadlececk | Produced by Jesse Triplette, Brandon Metcalf, Jacob Bryant, Jeff Catton)
Bar Stool Preacher Tour Dates:
March 4 Buck’s Backyard – Buda, Texas
March 10 Indianapolis, Ind. – PRIVATE
March 11 The Pavillion – Marion, Ill.
March 25 Grapevine, Texas – PRIVATE
April 1 Cotton Eyed Joe – Knoxville, Tenn.
April 2 The Blind Tiger – Greensboro, N.C.
April 9 Skyline Club – Columbia, S.C.
April 15 The Dil’s Center – Parkersburg, W.Va.
May 20 Joe’s Bar – Chicago, Ill.
May 21 Crusen’s Farmington – Peoria, Ill.
June 18 – Smokin’ F BBQ & Barn – Philadephia, Tenn.
Oct. 8 Coptoberfest – Johnstown, Pa.
To keep up with Jacob Bryant, follow him on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Spotify and Apple Music.
About Jacob Bryant:
Lauded by People Magazine as a “country star who is singing from experience,” powerhouse vocalist Jacob Bryant continues breaking the mold as a new artist. With his most recent album release, Bar Stool Preacher (Jan. 14), Bryant has already amassed more than 2 million streams across all streaming platforms and debuted on Apple Music Country’s Best New Songs and New in Country as well as Spotify’s New Boots, New Music Nashville, Fresh Finds: Country and Country Rocks, among others. Bar Stool Preacher reflects hard work and passion from different aspects of Bryant’s life from “The Bottom (Raise ‘Em Up),” which “honors those who had to start at the bottom and made their dreams come true through hard work and determination (Billboard)” to “Heartbeat,” where the singer’s “rich baritone lends itself perfectly to this love song (The Boot/Taste of Country).” Bryant is a true road warrior and spent hundreds of thousands of miles on the road playing in honky tonks, fairs and even the Mother Church of Country Music, Nashville’s Ryman Auditorium, and is now embarking on his Bar Stool Preacher tour.