NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Silverado Records has your holiday playlist, Ultimate Country Christmas, available now exclusively through Apple Music. The compilation album features original Christmas songs from Silverado recording artists as well as classic covers, including Tyler Jordan’s rendition of Willie Nelson’s “Pretty Paper” which premiered on Roughstock.com.
“This compilation album is particularly special because it has brought me a lot of joy watching these artists record their favorite Christmas songs (classics and new). It was great seeing the smiles and laughter from everyone in the studio. The spirit of Christmas is alive in this record. Myself and the team had so much fun putting this together!” said Aaron Chesling, President, Silverado Records.
The project features artists signed to the label, including country legend Joe Diffie, as well as friends of the label. This holiday project is their second Christmas album following A Very Nashville Christmas, which released last year. With their “against-the-grain approach,” (Billboard) Silverado Records continues to break the mold as an independent label.
ULTIMATE COUNTRY CHRISTMAS TRACK LIST
1. Pretty Paper – Tyler Jordan
2. Blue Christmas – Tony Winkler
3. Marry Me For Christmas – Brandon Chase
4. You and Me and the Christmas Tree – Ali Morgan
5. Let it Snow – Mandy McMilan
6. I’ll Be Home for Christmas – Joe Diffie
7. All Year For – David Adam Byrnes
8. New Tradition for Christmas – Crystal Yates
9. I’m Lookin’ for Christmas This Year
10. Snow Day – Zack Dyer
11. Christmas All the Time – Dave Kennedy
12. Don’t Save It All – Daughter Jack
13. Christmas Missing You – Tyler Jordan
14. That Time of Year – Tony Winkler
15. OMG It’s December – The Young Fables
16. The Christmas Song – Melissa Mickelson
17. Ain’t Nothing Merry – Liv Waters
ABOUT SILVERADO RECORDS
Silverado Records has been charting new territory as an independent record label, getting the attention of industry and media alike through their unique approach, as profiled in Billboard earlier this year. The company prides itself in collaborative relationships with its artists and boasts an impressive roster of talent including David Adam Byrnes, Tyler Jordan, Ali Morgan and country music icon Joe Diffie. The company is a division of Exegan Media & Entertainment and recently announced their first imprint, Silverado Texas.
.@SilveradoLabel releases #UltimateCountryChristmas Purchase here: